Ahoy Mates! Blackbeard & Crew are coming to the Beaufort Hotel for a special pirate breakfast on Saturday, September 24, from 8 – 10 am. This exclusive event is part of the Annual Beaufort Pirate Invasion. It’s a great photo op with Blackbeard and several members of his crew.
Along with our Breakfast with Blackbeard & Crew, the following will be included:
• Free “Most Wanted” cards available in advance for pirate autographs.
• Children’s Pirate Costume Contest with prizes
• Official Beaufort Pirate Booty available to purchase.
Tickets: $20 per person, includes tax and gratuity. Children under 4′ high are free. Reserve now! This event will sell out!
Purchase advance tickets only for our breakfast with Blackbeard & Crew by calling 252-838-7245. Tickets will not be available at the door.
Featured in USA Today, the Beaufort Pirate Invasion is a reenactment of when Beaufort was attacked by pirates in the 1700s and the town was caught up in a battle to defend itself from Spanish privateers. The mayhem takes place September 23-25, 2022. Pirate enthusiasts of all ages will enjoy this annual event.
Blackbeard is part of our local history and the nearby wreck of his ship, Queen Anne’s Revenge, is here to prove it. You can see the artifacts at the North Carolina Maritime Museum in Beaufort. Admission to the museum is free!
- Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022.
- Time: 8 – 10 am.
- Reservations: Purchase advance tickets only for our breakfast with Blackbeard & Crew by calling 252-838-7245. Tickets not available at the door.